1. DEVE Ltd (“We” or “Us”) takes the privacy of all our users and customers very seriously. This privacy statement sets out how we will treat your personal information and forms part of the Terms and Conditions of this site. We may occasionally modify this Privacy Statement, and when this happens, we will notify you by drawing your attention to the changes on the DEVE homepage.
3. We may use information collected about you to help us (a) develop the design and layout of the DEVE Website to ensure that it is as useful and enjoyable as possible and (b) to inform you of goods and services and special offers that may be of interest to you.
4. The information that we hold about you may be used by us to contact you [either in writing, by post, by fax or by e-mail] about changes to the DEVE Website, our products and services. If you do not wish us to use your information in this way, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. From time to time we may want to share your information with other reputable companies to keep you informed of offers that may be of interest to you. They may wish to contact you either in writing, by post, by fax or by e-mail. If you do not wish to receive details of any such special offers that may be of interest to you, please e-mail us at email@example.com
6. DEVE may offer services in cooperation with other companies. Where such cooperation exists we may share your information with these companies enabling us to offer you these combined services.
7. We may also provide aggregate statistics about our services, competitions, clients, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
8. You agree that you do not object to us, our associated companies or such third parties contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by e-mail, fax, telephone or in writing, and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
9. If you are under 18 years old, you must give us the email address of your parent or guardian. We will contact them to tell them that you are giving us personal data and to obtain any necessary consent from them.
10. To comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, we reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves or our users. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of the DEVE Website, and that use is deemed by us inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions.
11. In the unlikely event that the DEVE Website and the customer data relating to it are sold to a third party, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected.
12. We reserve the right to pass on your personal information to any law enforcement agencies requesting it in connection with the commission of any offence, once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.
13. When you input information, or request services from us, we have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information (although we do not warrant that this is the case) in order to prevent unauthorised access to comply with the UK Data Protection Act of 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.